Looking for some yummy healthy snacks ideas for the kids? Take a look at the list below.
- Boiled Eggs
- Various fruits cut into slices (Apples, berries, bananas, etc)
- Nuts (Cashews, Almonds, etc)
- Seeds (Flax Seeds / Mixed Seeds / Pumpkin Seeds / Sunflower, etc)
- Dried Fruits (Make sure there are no added sugars)
- Various veggies cut into slices (Cucumber, Carrots, tomatoes, etc)
- Seed Crackers
- Cheese cut into bite sizes
- Rice Cakes
- Homemade Veggie Crisps
- Mini Full Cream Yogurts
- Date Balls
Make snack time fun by cutting the fruit and veg into fun shapes and matching colors together.
What are your go to snack for your kids? Comment below and let us know!
Love, Berry Babies