Being a first time mom can be extremely stressful. There are so many things that you need to keep record of so that if something should go wrong you are able to try and pinpoint the cause.
I remember downloading a variety of different electronic apps to try and keep record of all babies activities for the day but it was such an effort having to go into the app to try and find what I was looking for.
I did some research and found the With Love Baby Journal online. I knew that this was something I needed! I immediately purchased the journal and could not wait for it to arrive.
The Delivery was fast and the packaging was ravishing. It even came with a handwritten note from Cherralle which was such a sweet personal touch.
Why should you get one?
The journal is perfect for all moms, weather you a first time mom or not. It has column’s to record the daily various activities of baby such as nappy changes, feeds, milestones and more. You are able to log babies feeding times weather baby was bottle-fed or breastfed. I use it to take with to all Azrah’s pediatrician’s appointments so that I have all the information at hand. It even has a space to jot down what items you need to buy.
I also used it to make notes of all Azrah’s first’s as well so when she’s older I would give it to her to go through. I find that it’s just so much better than an app and you will never lose the information recorded.
More about the With Love Baby Journal
- Size A5
- Page a day format, to give you a snapshot of your baby’s day
- Includes columns to track feedings, sleep, diaper changing, supplies needed, and special notes
- Matt Laminated Hard cover (to easily wipe clean spills)
- Spiral bound so that it can lay flat on any counter-top
- Features an elasticated closure band
- User-friendly format makes tracking events quick & easy
- 176 pages in a grid format give six months’ worth of tracking
- Each page has space for a full day of activities & events
- Includes the following additional interior pages separated by sturdy laminated dividers (350 gsm): Baby Information; Emergency contacts; Baby Milestones; General Notes
- Great gift for new or expecting parents, and makes an unforgettable baby shower gift
What does it cost?
The Price is : R330 each
For More Info Visit: https://www.withlovebaby.co.za/product/with-love-baby-journal/
What does Azrah say?
She loves that her mom is so organised!
Love, Berry Babies